Wednesday, April 21, 2004

fuck work.
fuck clients.
fuck my retard of a boss, you know who you are.
fuck the dickheads who sit within 2 feet south of me but are oblivious to any goings on in my wind tunnel of an office.
fuck my paperwork forever blowing off my desk.
fuck every second wednesday when the insult of a pay slip finds it's way onto the huge pile of shit on my desk.
fuck my desk.
love the old couple in my waiting area, he looks as if he has had a stroke and is in a wheelchair. She is doting on him and feeding him the froth from her capachino. They look like they have been together forever. It's truly beautiful and reminds me that there is more to life than coming to work at first light and battling every single person that walks though the door, staff or client.
love the bright sunny day and the wind that means that i should be out sailing.
love that i have my first guitar lesson in ten years tonght.
love the fact that my partner love me and hates my job too.
love my partner.

No comments: